Welcome to the Porch + Hall website www.porchandhall.com (the "Site") owned and operated by Porch + Hall, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “us”, “we” or “our”). Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions (the “Terms") govern your use of the Site. Please read these Terms carefully, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. Porch + Hall, the sole provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, "Materials and Content"), is Porch + Halls’ property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the Site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Porch + Hall. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. Porch + Hall specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol
- [Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it]
- [Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner]
- [Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another]
- [Communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws]
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site's or Product Bliss’ networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
- [Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations]
Limits on Purchases
We do not authorize the purchase of our merchandise for resale purposes. To enforce this policy, we may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We also reserve the right to cease doing business with those customers violating this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Porch + Hall will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a Porch + Hall server or account, which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt)
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of our Site, our provision of services to any other visitors to our Site, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Site
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or transmission or posting to our Site
We control and operate the Site from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You may use the contact us option on the Site to find out more information regarding international sales. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. By visiting and using our Site, you acknowledge that you are not a national of, or resident within, any of the countries that are subject to trade embargo under these laws and regulations or listed on any of the United States Government's lists of prohibited and restricted parties.
Product and Pricing Information
Although Porch + Hall has made every reasonable effort to display and describe our products and their colors and textures as accurately as possible, the displayed colors and textures of the products depend upon the monitor of the user, and We cannot guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colors or textures of the products. Products displayed may not be available yet, may be out-of-stock, or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Porch + Hall is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price, measurements or any other matter.
As between you and Porch + Hall (or any other company whose marks appear on the Site), Porch + Hall (or the respective company) is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials and Content on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Porch + Hall logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, "Porch + Hall Intellectual Property") are owned by Porch + Hall and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the Porch + Hall Intellectual Property in any manner without Porch + Hall’s prior permission. Nothing on the Site should be construed to grant any license or right to use any Porch + Hall Intellectual Property without the prior written consent of Porch + Hall.